Fan Tables request for Animé Los Angeles 16 are now open.
Is your convention or fan group interested in having a table at Animé Los Angeles this coming January? We offer table space free of charge (based on approval) to other conventions and fan groups who would like to promote their events and activities.
Fan Tables will be located inside the Exhibit Hall. There are a limited number of tables available and will be provided on a case by case basis.
Animé Los Angeles will be held January 9-12, 2020 at the Ontario Convention Center and DoubleTree Ontario Ariport, Ontario, CA. Please contact us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ if you have any questions.
1) Tables are offered complimentary for other conventions and fan organizations to come to our convention and promote themselves.
2) Fan table registration is handled on a case by case basis.
3) All participants running fan tables MUST be over the age of 18 to participate.
4) Fan tables are limited to one full table per organization.
5) Fan Tables will receive up to 3 badges for your organization. These badges will be EXHIBITOR BADGES, which will give you early/late entry into the exhibit hall each day of the convention for setup/breakdown.
6) NO SALES OF ANY KIND are permitted without the written consent of Animé Los Angeles staff. We do permit sales of self-promotional merchandise showing your organization’s logo on them (T-shirts, stickers, buttons, etc.). We also permit membership/ticket sales for conventions or events. HOWEVER IF YOU INTEND TO SELL ANYTHING AT THE CONVENTION AT YOUR FAN TABLE, YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST TO SELL IN WRITING WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR YOUR FAN TABLE! You will be responsible for providing a valid CA Seller’s permit.
7) There will be NO large scale giveaways from your tables (such as advertising come back at 3:00 pm to catch a T-shirt). You may give away as many freebies at your table throughout the day, but we do not want any huge rushes/crowds at a certain time. This is to keep the exhibit hall safe and free of crowding so please do not do it!
Have any questions contact one of our event team members.
|Anime For Humanity||http://animeforhumanity.org|
|Corps Dance Crew||https://www.thecorpsdancecrew.com/|
|LVL UP EXPO||lvlupexpo.com|
|Pretty Princess Club||http://prettyprincess.club|
|San Diego Rocket Con||sdrocketcon.com|
|Super Dimension Convention||https://superdimensioncon.wixsite.com/deculture|
When you come to the convention on Wednesday, January 8th, 2020, go to the EXHIBITOR CHECK IN door towards the back of the exhibit hall (loading dock). Specific hours will be posted closer to the convention. Just bring your business card showing your organization’s logo to check-in. We will give you your badges for your group and table location. *Please note that Animé Los Angeles staff will not be available to help you move product/displays or to help you with setup.