Animé Los Angeles 15 – 2019 Industry Application Policy
Individuals that wish to register as “Industry” and request complimentary entrance to Animé Los Angeles 15 will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Individuals MUST be in active employment or have worked in the last 12 months with an industry company that is recognized as a production, licensing, post-production or marketing organization- working as part of the creative process, or at an executive level.
- Positions considered part of the creative process are: (Voice Actor, Artist, Musician, Writer, etc.
- Positions considered at the executive level are: CEO/CFO/COO, President, Vice President, Director, etc.
- Only those working in the fields related to anime, manga and/or Japanese culture will be considered.
- Staff (Division/Director level and higher) of other conventions are welcome to apply and may be approved pending in-kind exchange with Animé Los Angeles. If no such agreement is in place, a registration fee may apply.
- Credentials will be required (to be presented at check-in, if application has been approved) in order to receive complimentary entry into the event.
- Acceptable forms of credentials are as follows:
- Business Card with company name, applicant name, and contact information.
- Paycheck Stub verifying full-time employment.
- Company Credit Card listing the applicants name and company name.
- W-2 Form
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age by/on January 5th, 2019.
- Companies may receive a maximum of 5 complimentary badges only. Any additional individuals registering as Industry that are from the same company will need to purchase their badge at the current registration price.
- If you have already purchased or otherwise obtained your badge/ticket for Animé Los Angeles 15, you will not receive an additional badge. If you are Staff or are getting your badge for free (pass-on, prize, etc.) you will not receive an additional badge.
- No transfers, roll-overs, pass-ons, or refunds will be given. Animé Los Angeles is a volunteer-run convention sponsored by the Institute for Specialized Literature Inc., an IRS-recognized 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. We thank you for your support.
- International attendees should submit similar credentials unique to their country that confirm their employment.
- All registrants must be reviewed and approved by convention staff. You will be contacted via email if we require more information or further clarification. We reserve the right to deny applications at any stage of the process without explanation.
- You will be contacted via email whether or not your application has been approved no later than January 1st, 2019.
The following WILL NOT be provided as part of your complimentary membership.
Application submission will close on December 15th, 2018. On-site Industry registration will be limited and on a case-by-case basis. Please pre-register by the deadline above. Thank you.