Artist Alley FAQ – Animé Los Angeles 15
1) Where will the Artist Alley be located for 2019?
Artist Alley will be located inside the Convention Center in the Ballrooms B/C
2) What will be the hours that Artist Alley will be open to the public?
3) What days/times will artists be able to move-in and set-up?
Move-in and set-up will be on Wednesday, January 9th, 2019. Specific times TBA.
4) Will artists be able to move-in and set-up on Thursday, January 10th, 2019 in the morning?
To avoid artists having to go through security with all their materials (which may take a considerable amount of time depending on the amount of materials to be checked) on Thursday morning, it is strongly recommended and encouraged that artists plan on arriving on Wednesday for move-in and set-up. Artists arriving Thursday morning may miss the check-in time depending on security lines and the amount of materials each artist have to be checked.
5) Can artists share a table with another artist? (updated 08/10/2018)
Yes. Please note however each table space is only provided two badges (see next question).
6) Can artists buy additional convention badges (beyond the 2 provided with the artist table space)?
No additional Artist Alley badges may be purchased. Any additional badges (beyond the 2 provided with the Artist Alley table space) must be purchased as regular attendee badges at the current registration rate.
7) What is the cost of the Artist Alley table space?
Each Artist Alley table space (limit one per artist) will consist of one 6’ table; 2 chairs; 2 Artist Alley badges at a cost of $300.00
8) Can artist choose the location of their table in Artist Alley?
No. Unfortunately due to the number of spaces, table placement will be assigned randomly. However artists will have the option to request placement next to other artists (requests are not guaranteed and assume all artists have successfully purchased table space in Artist Alley).
9) How will table spaces be sold?
Artist Alley table spaces will be sold on a first come first serve basis.
10) Will we be able to list an Artist name for display?
Yes. You will also be asked to list an Artist Display Name (i.e.: “Art by Swordfish”, etc.). This is what will be listed (as opposed to real names or badge names) in the various listings of AA tables on our website, publications, etc.
Definitions: Artist: Primary Artist
Event Sponsor: Animé Los Angeles
AADH: Artist Alley Department Head
Event Sponsor: Animé Los Angeles 15
Sponsor Address: 23 Spectrum Pointe Drive, #201, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Event Location: 2000 E Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA 91764
Artist Alley Location: Convention Center – Ballrooms B/C
Event Dates: January 10th-13st, 2019.
Load-in and Set-up Hours: Wednesday: TBA
Open to the Public Hours: Thursday: 12pm-7pm
Pricing: $300 and includes the following
The Event Sponsor will provide one table and two chairs per table but will not provide electricity or network connection. Please contact Exhibits staff for Convention Center price sheet if additional services are needed. AADH reserves the right to: refuse registration for any reason and prohibit sales at any time. Anything that the AADH deems hazardous will be removed immediately.