Individuals that wish to register as “Industry” and request complimentary entrance to Animé Los Angeles 17 will need to fulfill the following requirements:
Individuals MUST be in active employment or have worked in the last 12 months with an industry company that is recognized as a production, licensing, post-production, or marketing organization – working as part of the creative process, or at an executive level.
- Positions considered part of the creative process are: (Voice Actor, Artist, Musician, Writer, etc.
- Positions considered at the executive level are CEO/CFO/COO, President, Vice President, Director, etc.
- Only those working in the fields related to anime, manga and/or Japanese culture will be considered.
- Staff (Division/Director level and higher) of other conventions are welcome to apply and may be approved pending in-kind exchange with Animé Los Angeles. If no such agreement is in place, a registration fee may apply.
Credentials will be required (to be presented at check-in if application has been approved) in order to receive complimentary entry into the event.
Acceptable forms of credentials are as follows:
- Business Card with company name, applicant name, and contact information.
- Paycheck Stub verifying full-time employment.
- Company Credit Card listing the applicants name and company name.
- W-2 Form
Must be a minimum of 18 years of age by/on January 5th, 2022.
- Companies may receive a maximum of 5 complimentary badges only. Registration is by INDIVIDUAL not by company – EACH person will need to complete their own form. Any additional individuals registering as Industry that are from the same company will need to purchase their badge at the current registration price.
- If you have already purchased or otherwise obtained your badge/ticket for Animé Los Angeles 17, you will not receive an additional badge. If you are Staff or are getting your badge for free (pass-on, prize, etc.) you will not receive an additional badge.
- No transfers, roll-overs, pass-ons, or refunds will be given. Animé Los Angeles is a volunteer-run convention sponsored by the California Anime Foundation, an IRS-recognized 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. We thank you for your support.
- International attendees should submit similar credentials unique to their country that confirm their employment.
- All registrants must be reviewed and approved by convention staff. You will be contacted via email if we require more information or further clarification. We reserve the right to deny applications at any stage of the process without explanation.
The following WILL NOT be provided as part of your complimentary membership.
Application submission will close on January 4th, 2022. On-site Industry registration will be limited and, on a case-by-case basis. Please pre-register by the deadline above. Thank you.